To cooperate with committed Christians in their workplace in the cities of Quebec to make disciples of Jesus.
– Christian Direction, 1450 City Councillors, #520 (Friday noon)
– Place Bonaventure (Tuesday noon)
– Place-des-Arts (Monday morning)
– Place de la Cathédrale (Friday noon)
– Partners in Finance sector (Monthly at CDI)
– René-Lévesque & Stanley (Wednesday morning)
– Tour Jean-Talon, corner St-Hubert St.
– McGill University (Tuesday noon)
– Peel metro
– Guy-Concordia Metro
– Complexe Desjardins
– Place du Canada
Other cities in Québec
– Gatineau – Public services
– Québec – Public service
Near the province border
What our partners say,
“My colleagues and I were looking for some place to pray and share our faith in Jesus. Now, as we meet over lunch, our small group brings us such comfort and joy.”
“We can invite our colleagues who are searching for truth to this mini-community of believers.”
“Twice a week at lunch is a refreshing moment to discuss the Good News and to put into practice in an encouraging way.”
contact Glenn Smith.